Friday, May 23, 2008

A Hot Pink Romper for Emma

I finished this one tonight. Hot pink cotton with white polka dots and rickrack trim. I am having so much fun with this. I haven't sewn clothing since my girls were little -- but, I've still got it! This one is another Children's Corner pattern -- Elliott in size 12 months. Children's Corner has the best children's patterns. I like them as most are completely lined. This one was only 4 pattern pieces! They are classic and super easy.

Dan and I met Bjarne, Molly, and Emma at the Cantina for Mexican food this evening. Emma was awake, talking, and smiling throughout our dinner. I got to feed her a baby "Turkey Dinner" after we finished our meal. She ate the whole jar. After she finished -- she spent the remainder of our time together on my lap pulling my hair.

No comments: