Saturday, November 1, 2008

Shopping for Bobby Howell

Emmy and Robert found out this week that they are having a boy! Robert Lewis Howell, V -- Bobby for short. Emily and Robert want a car, truck, tractor vehicle theme for Bobby's nursery. I am designing a wall hanging with trucks, cars, and tractors. I went by Pottery Barn Kids today to see the bedding, so I could make sure that I replicated some of the colors and shapes in the wall hanging. Unfortunately, they are only available online. I was able to check out a carpet sample so I could match colors to the carpet. Dan and I couldn't resist picking up our first present for Bobby while we were there -- a red, wooden ride-on truck. It is so cute!


1 comment:

The Howell's said...

Yeeeaahhh! First truck present--Robert will be sooo excited. I can't wait to see your designs, so make sure you post when you have them. Did you buy any fabric?