Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August 26 - penguin toy design

I started the day with a goal to complete a design for a penguin bean bag/soft toy.  After studying patterns and Google images of penguins for several hours, I started on my own design.  After drawing, redrawing, cutting and sewing - I had one lone penguin.  His neck looked a little too long, so I made some modifications.  I stopped before I finished the second one to take some photographs.  I like to photograph in natural light and the day was quickly drawing to a close.  Here are the shots of my penguin design project - try number 1 and 2.

Note that my husband's comment on these shots was, "It looks like the standing one is protecting his wounded partner."

2 comments:

Emily said...

These are awesome! We request a stuffed one!

babyjoys said...

Hello Very Nice your Blog and Keep Update for more information about Penguin Toy