Tuesday, March 3, 2009

F is for Frog....


Emmy, I am doing some other things for Bobby's nursery walls. What do you think? About 5 similar to this framed in black (frame size 14x18 picture size 8x10) with a 3 inch wide white mat. They will be simple like this in bright primary colors. B is for Bird, T is for Turtle, G is for Grasshopper, C is for Caterpillar.... maybe you can think of some other ones good for a baby boy. Do you have wall space for 5? They will look best in a grouping. I found some frames in stock, so can have them ready when I come.

1 comment:

The Howell's said...

These are awesome! There is a long wall above the wall bed (see my blog pic). Above the canvas totes that are up there now there is still 2 ft of space and the wall is about 7ft. in length so you could line some up there. Also, I have two smaller narrow walls that are each about 33 inches in width. We can arrange when y'all get here. I'll leave the creative ideas to you since you're the master...just don't do "c is for cat" b/c robert has a thing against cats. I like the b is for bug and c is for caterpillar. also like snails, turtles...those all go together. can't wait to see all of it and you and molly. Love you!