Monday, July 23, 2012

July 22 - More Bean Bags

Emma came over for a sleep over on Saturday and we finished some bean bags today.  She likes the turtle best, along with the frog I made earlier.  After we finished the bean bags, we went to Target to get a bright colored plastic pail to complete our bean bag toss game.  Here are the bean bags we finished.


To make the turtle, I adapted a toy pattern http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2011/06/stuffed-fabric-turtles-with-pattern-pieces.html I found and added buttons, a wool felt heart, and filled him with polyester beads.

The mouse and owl bean bags are my own design, also made of 100% cotton, buttons, and wool felt (the mouse has a wool felt heart on his tummy).


3 comments:

Emily said...

These are adorable! Love them. The mouse one reminds me of the Christmas tree mice we used to put on the tree.

Unknown said...

The post is telling about more bean bags. Useful information

Bean Bags

Unknown said...

I love the mouse! Can you provide the sewing pattern for the mouse? I'm willing to pay for it!